Re: todays issues in the garden......picture link

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] todays issues in the garden......picture link
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:44:06 -0600

While I have said that I hate to throw out any plant, that would not include
Ribbon Grass.  I personally have not grown it, but have seen what a pain it
can be.  I'va also not grown gooseneck loosestrife, but recall thinking "oh,
that might be nice to have", but before I ever succumbed, I read too many
horror stories.

I'm reading Forest Farm's catalog right now. They don't seem to have a
problem with offering Ribbon Grass, gooseneck loosestrife, and even
Goutweed.  They do have some other very nice items that are getting red Xs
next to their names.