RE: today's issues in the garden......picture link

Oh wonderful... suppose I will have that problem soon
too.... I have a couple of honeysuckles on the back
fence trying to cover it.... was hoping it would
spread more, but I guess the wet back there is keeping
it at bay... at least so far!

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>