Re: Weather/Irrigation

John Deere bought RainBird a year or two ago, Ceres. What line of lighting does the dealer handle?

On Apr 20, 2005, at 8:56 AM, Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/20/05 4:16:07 AM, islandjim1@verizon.net writes:

<< other national brands include RainBird [John Deere] >>

Jim, is RainBird now owned by John Deere? We now have a JD landscape
business in our area but have not made a visit yet. I talked with the owner at a
garden show where they had an outdoor lighting booth. I hope I can get my
employee (retired) JD discount with them as we do with other JD products. Unlike a
cotton picker, I can use this item.
Ceres

Island Jim
Southwest Florida