Re: hum....

I had some hope we were going to get some rain today, but no go--even after spending a good part of the day working on the irrigation system and repairing leaking hose connections.

On Apr 21, 2005, at 5:15 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

I took a correspondence rain dance course from the Master. ;+)
Kitty
----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Apking" <red4@omni-tech.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 3:44 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] hum....

Hey Kitty, aren't you the one!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:30 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net

Donna,
got your post.

I watered every bed yesterday. So we finally got some rain. Not a lot,
but
some. So I checked weather.com again and they've done quite a turn around
on the 10 day forecast. It had been all highs/lows 60s/40s, no rain.
Now
it's highs 50s-60s/ lows 29-40s, possible rain every day. All because I
finally broke down and watered.

Kitty