Re: Hmmm...Weather...Plant Swap...I won?

Bonnie, congratulations on your win!  Our garden club started having plant
swaps until it got so rough we moved on to having a sale.  The last one I
attended my plants were grabbed from my flats as I got out of the car.
    Osteospermum is a nice plant but the negative is it shuts down bloom
production when temps are really hot but will pickup again when temps drop.  This
is one of many plants we do not take cuttings of in the greenhouse.  I believe
it is because Proven Winners has a patent on the ones we sell.  Plant police
visit to chk on this occasionally.