RE: hemlocks and garden railroads?

Well I was just being cheap :) Figured at a couple buck each, I could fill
the forest. Hum.. that wind thing might be a real problem for me, but glad
to hear they can be pruned. So far I haven't hit that buy/bid now button.

I have been to Rich's foxwillow a few times... awesome place! He hosts a
meeting/gathering/something for our group once a year. But at his prices, my
forest will be bare for quite some time.

Not saying his plants are not worth what he is asking, they are very healthy
and pruned/structured to perfect, I just need too many.