From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:19:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ok- this is just unbelievable

ooops - mine is still up. But it's not particularly Christmasy, a lot
----- <br>From: "Bonnie & Bill Morgan" <wmorgan972@ameritech.net><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 6:44
LOL!!! I love it! I gave my neighbor a wreath a couple years ago with
a<br>> "fake" bird's nest in it for spring when they first moved in.
Next thing<br>> you know, I got a call that they couldn't use their
front door for a<br>couple<br>> of months because a mother bird had
nested in it. We never did find out<br>> what happened to the fake eggs
(BTW, Bill just took our Christmas wreath down last week.)<br>><br>>
Message-----<br>> From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
Sunday, April 24, 2005 2:35 PM<br>> To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>
Subject: [CHAT] ok- this is just unbelievable<br>><br>> First off, I
shouldn't show you this...but it is so unbelievable, I just<br>> have
to. You have to see where the birds made their nest this year!<br>><br>>

    http://snipurl.com/e7qs<br>><br>>

Donna<br>><br>>