Re: now Xmas decorations- was ok- this is just unbelievable

since I collect D56 houses, I know a lot of folks that
keep Xmas up year round. Not everything, but a good

I wouldn't mind doing that except I don't have the
room for it. Some years it comes down fast- others
well, it gets put on the back burner.