Re: Fountain Question

Mardi, I replied to your email with the following message & it was returned
to me 'user unknown'

Mardi,  nice to hear from you. The reservoir is a $5 Kmart plastic tub (I
believe they labeled it a wood carrier) sunk into the ground toped with a rd
barbecue grate and  fist size rocks (smaller ones mingled in to cover any openings
bwtn rocks)  covering the grate. The water spurts up thru the rocks.  The
pump is located down in the plastic tub and the electric cord is just under the
soil running under a brick sidewalk & to the house.  Very simple.  I see there
are now kits you may buy but with a sizable  $.
    The only negative is the rocks built up a mossy covering so I soak them
in bleach water several times a season to remove it.   I have plants very near
the feature so I cannot add bleach to the tub water.   I know that it is
ridiculous task & unnecessary by most stds however that is a part of my detail
control drive. Some work to promote the mossy look.
    Is the new home 2 yrs away or the water feature?
        Ceres