Re: Andrea's bites/Pam

Thanks Doll, the hand HURT today. I think it's trying to heal and started
that whole throbbing thing. Some Aleve took care of that for a while. Of
course now I've come home and started to play with the dogs so it's hurting
some again. I'll soak it and such in a bit. No infection so far. Truthfully
I can't believe it's only been three days. Looks a lot more healed than
that. Ah, the power or Epsom salts, antibiotics, and neosporin!

SO glad to hear you are getting a new computer! Good for you! Now I can
send you all the stuff you couldn't hear before. Please say this one has
speakers, of only to hear the bug light, Real Men of Genius
commercials.......LOL! Cannot WAIT for you to hear those.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC