Re: blue heron fiasco

I hate to hear that. We have them all over, too. Here the idiots would love to shoot all the red-tailed hawks, and they probably do when nobody's watching. I love birds of prey.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" <4042N15@nationalhearing.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] blue heron fiasco

yes, GBH is endangered
----- Original Message ----- From: "A A HODGES" <hodgesaa@earthlink.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 4:40 PM

Why is it a federal offense? I know it is with Birds of Prey, but I
wouldn't consider a Great Blue to be one. Are they endangered? We have
them
all over. Several come to the pond in front of the house all the time.
They
are beautiful birds. I know just because WE have them all over doesn't
mean
they aren't endangered. I just never thought about it.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC