RE: blue heron fiasco

Excuse me-- what is a fishing line doing in a tree?!?

I think you need to get to the bottom of this story Kitty... something is
not right about the entire thing!

I do know that Indiana DNR took a budget cut and are using volunteers to
help. Thinking the ones that showed up at that place needed more classes
first :( If they knew what they were doing, they would have drugged it,
removed it, and accessed the damage and made a decision - away from the
crowd. They definitely would not have looked for someone with a gun to shoot
it and worse yet, left it there. They would have had everything they needed
in the truck.

Donna