Re: Re:OT--storms

Stay safe.

On Apr 27, 2005, at 4:46 PM, Barbara Tandy wrote:

Just got another advisory here for "dangerous" wind and hail storm
thankfully about 40 mi north of here in mostly rural area. No rain or even
wind here, weird --
--Barb Tandy
----- Original Message -----
From: "james singer" <islandjim1@verizon.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cats, so...

Just heard [KXPR] you're under a severe thunderstorm warning. Take care.

On Apr 27, 2005, at 3:45 PM, Barbara Tandy wrote:

I have used mothballs putting them on some plastic so as not to bother
the
soil, and then they kinda evaporate. But probably too small a
solution for
your palm, a cage sounds better.
Cool you are listening to KXPR (Sacramento classical music station,
folks)! If you like "World Music" you might try the local (to me,
Nevada
County) KVMR.
--Barb Tandy, Grass Valley, CA