From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 11:46 PM
To: Agardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] Spring pics

Hi all,
I took a little spin around the garden tonight and so much more was
happening just since yesterday.  My Manchu Rose that had only had a couple
of flowers once, so I moved it, is now full of buds.  The Spring Vetchling
that struggled for years is lush this uear.  The Omphalodes are bluer than
blue and I have one Lilac that has true blue flowers, not lavender.  The
combination of Pulmonaria Smokie Blue and the Variegated Brunnera - both
with blue flowers really works well.  And my Acer p. Orangeola is leafing
out.  Epimediums are blooming like crazy.  I've posted photos in a new
album.  The last photo is of Woody.  He was in a fight last night and is
looking pretty shabby.

See if this link works:

neIN, Z5