From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:46 PM
To: Agardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] Spring pics

Hi all,
I took a little spin around the garden tonight and so much more was
happening just since yesterday.  My Manchu Rose that had only had a
couple of flowers once, so I moved it, is now full of buds.  The Spring
Vetchling that struggled for years is lush this uear.  The Omphalodes
are bluer than blue and I have one Lilac that has true blue flowers, not
lavender.  The combination of Pulmonaria Smokie Blue and the Variegated
Brunnera - both with blue flowers really works well.  And my Acer p.
Orangeola is leafing out.  Epimediums are blooming like crazy.  I've
posted photos in a new album.  The last photo is of Woody.  He was in a
fight last night and is looking pretty shabby.

See if this link works:

neIN, Z5