Re: Plant shopping

In a message dated 4/27/05 11:47:55 AM, Chris@widom-assoc.com writes:

<<

Salvia nemorosa ' Carradonna' (touted as long blooming purple)

Silene dioica 'Clifford Moore'  ( variegated foliage- pink flowers)

 Veronica 'Royal Candles'

Veronicastrum virginicum 'Fascination' (tall and regal) >>
Chris, Cardonna was discussed recently.  I love the dk stems and its
erectness.
    I have had the Silene for several yrs and love it for its foliage color &
its love bloom.  This is a plant I have never seen for sale in our area
except for the single yr we carried in our greenhouse.
    Veronica 'Royal Candles' was labeled the best Veronica in a recent Alan
Armitage talk.
    Veronicastrum is a favorite of mine.  I have two varieties but not
'Fascination'.  What color bloom does this one have?
    Wonderful buy!
        Ceres