Re: Looking for the weekend!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Looking for the weekend!
  • From: Cathy Carpenter cathy.c@insightbb.com
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 21:52:09 -0600

We were at the local farm store today, and if I'd given DH any
encouragement, we would be building a chicken/duck coop tonight!
Actually there was in their poultry ordering book one duck I'd love
to have - a Cayuga. But it would have been a special order and those
orders have a minimum of 25 birds!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b