Re: Spring!

I don't get many cardinals even in the summer. Must
not have what they are looking for here...will have to
do some research.

I did have some weird birds here two mornings ago.
Large, black with a red frilly thing on it's head.
Actually had 3 of them. Reminded me of an owl by it's
structure and size, no clue what it really was.
Haven't seen them since.