RE: Rain/artemisia

We are getting good rains here lately- not storms, just soaking rain every
night.

Wish I could share, although I think we are still down for winter moisture.
My flower beds are pretty soft and muddy currently, so as long as we stay
above freezing or just light frosts, all will be well....

Donna
Who was arguing with the electrician yesterday that working in the mud will
be easier than fighting all these plants later when they are growing!