RE: baobob and other delights

*sigh* Thanks Rich ( and all of you....) I just say lots and lots of
prayers for him and his platoon. Now I hear that our country may lock
horns with Iran. How nice.

Rich Apking <red4@omni-tech.net> wrote:
  Hi Jesse, I know it's rough. I always hated leaving my baby girl to go to
some god-forsaken place to do something that some politician dreamed up.
Just keep a stiff upper lip, and he will be back. Rich in Z-5