From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 2:22 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: [CHAT now vaccines was now IOWA-

I think that was it, Daryl. My mother sewed up some midnight blue
curtains for the windows--we later used those curtains for WWII
"blackouts." I was in junior high [I think] before I had a patch test
and subsequent vaccination for small pox. And I was quite young when I
was immunized for tetanus--which had the scary aka "lockjaw"; just the

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10