To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tornadic Conditions

Chris, So glad you're ok. We missed the brunt of the storm 'tho we did spend
some time in the small bathroom in the center of the house sitting on the edge
of the tub and trying to explain things to Louie The Cat. Our power was out
for 3 hrs. Today we know ever so much better which batteries we need! Kathy