Re: Looking for/ Looooongggg dog

LOL, it is difficult, isn't it!!  Trixilee didn't make it easy  either to
measuring her.  I think perhaps when she is done growing,  she'll be like your
Dreyfuss.  Right now, her front legs are definitely  shorter than her back legs.
 The back legs seem almost normal, straight and  closer to a proportionate
length...but the front.....well, they are short and  crooked looking in
comparison.  They look very much like those of a  dachshund.  Her hiney, therefore, is
quite a bit higher than her front  end, and more narrow than her chest too.
Thankfully her curly tail  disguises the height difference a bit.  Kind of
looks like she's walking on  her elbows otherwise.  Poor thing.  I do hope that
she evens out a bit  as she matures.  Doesn't seem to bother her though.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 4/3/2006 8:06:23 PM Central Standard Time,