To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] No Rain!

It's sunny here this morning again! Maybe you should just get in the car and drive to Sacramento- just so you can get a little vitamin D!

Theresa

David Franzman wrote:

Hey Theresa

We didn't have any rain today either but...we didn't see the sun either! Nada! Clouds all day long. Somebody tie me down I'm going crazy.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>