Re: Plant list up

> >  "There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
> >   binary, and those who don't."
> Do you watch Numb3rs on TV?  fun show.

I did, but it started annoying me because of the implausability of what
they were doing.  I guess that's what I get for working for the company
that makes Mathematica for two years.

And, as much as I hate to say it, the acting always bothered me -- it
felt stiff and the characters didn't really seem to click.  The two shows
that I enjoy with the best character development/interaction are The Shield
and Las Vegas (again, improbably plot lines on this one, but fun).

I really liked the premise of Numb3rs, though!