Re: Plant list up

> Oh, really? Knowing how tortured Norma Jean was, I suppose you wouldn't
> have watched her movies either?

OK, I'm going to look really stupid here...  What's a Norma Jean?

> I wouldn't have taken you for being interested in behind scenes gossip.

I'm more of a worthless trivia whore.  :)

> >Waahh.  Thank goodness I'm ugly and in the Midwest.
> That doesn't fly.  You forget - we've seen your picture.

And your monitors didn't break?!?  It's probably because the bag protected

Of course, I've put on weight since that photo that you saw was taken.  That
last relationship failure took its toll.  :(