Re: Plant list up

> Possibly, but what I have seen of them is the farthest thing from REAL.  Do
> you really think a beautiful, supposedly intelligent girl will marry a guy
> who picks her from 20 others with which he has just shared the same
> "reality"?
>
> Get real.

No.  But we average people like to fantasize that it's possible, and that
we could be the guy.

Taking this discussion where people may not want to go (I apologize if
I offend anyone)...  I've heard that the reason people like pornography
is because they can fantasize that they're the one doing whatever.
I think reality TV is a less sexual way of doing the same thing.

Actually, what I like in reality TV is seeing these gorgeous people act
like total idiots.  Makes me realize that although I may not be every
woman's dream (or current thinking, any woman's dream), at least I'm not
an idiot.

Of course, it could also be a curse.  Ignorance *is* bliss...  :)

Chris