To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Palms

Thanks for the info Dave. I have no idea what their budget is- lets just say they've already invested more than I can imagine. So... how would one contact Neon Palms or any of the other you know about?

Theresa

David Franzman wrote:

Hi Theresa

I have a company here in Santa Rosa called Neon Palm and they specialize in all kinds of palms from large to small. There are several palm dealers in the Eastbay also. I will warn you that large palm trees are very very expensive. A 15-20' Canary Island palm can cost from $5-10,000! If they can find one and can afford it tell them to look into a Chilean Wine palm. Really beautiful

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>