Re: California news

Those counties are to the west, north east, and south of me, but even Sacramento has tons of water in the river and the Yolo bypass is fuller than I've ever seen it. So full infact that the farmers won't be able to plant rice in it this year. But this rain is crazy- and it is still raining. I've now just decided I'm just buying a new Daphne plant and likely some salvias too once summer actually gets here- so much for getting plants that can thrive with little water!!

Theresa

Donna wrote:

Well you California folks are officially in trouble
now. After reading this article, I was wondering if
any of you actually lived in the effected counties.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060410/ap_on_re_us/california_flooding

Donna