Re: Plant list up

I liked the past few runs of West Wing...I keep thinking that with our long
running time, someone who is on a ticket will get severely disabled or die
and wonder what the outcome will be.

We have an amusing (?) situation in Knox County.  Several years ago,
citizens voted in term limits.  The new law slowly through the court
system.  Meanwhile, citizens continued to vote for their commissioners and
they continued to run.  Recently, the Supreme Court of TN ruled that the
law held and the election is the first week of May.  Many have already
voted absentee for candidates that can no longer be on the ticket due to
term limits.  In fact, many who are running are no longer eligible.