Re: Norma Jean now archive question

Judy, I have in my files a brief outline made by the MG who gave
a lecture on Vegetables at a Horticulture School I ran a couple
of years ago.  It's brief, but might help you to organize your
thoughts.  Her program wass very good - I've had her speak
to my schools several times.  If it would be helpful, I will send
it to you.

In a message dated 04/11/2006 1:19:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,