Re: Iraq

My son says there are many guys out there that do not get letters or
packages from home. He would be GLAD to distribute some books too if you
want to get rid of some. KEEP IN MIND that when you send any kind of box
over there, you have to fill out a U.S. Customs form now. And it's not
cheap. I sent my son a box full of goodies the other day and it was
$16.00. The box wasn't that heavy. Books will weigh it down. BUT..the
post office did tell me that there is a "Flat Rate" Priority Mail box
that you can get. Whatever you mail, it won't go over "x amount" of
dollars to send it.

  My son's address is:

  LCpl Neal B. Hambleton
  2nd AABN, Co D, 2nd Platoon
  Unit 73580
  FPO AE 09509-3580

  Thanks for any and all that want to send some books over there to the troops.

Scottie Baugh <robbinsbaugh@earthlink.net> wrote:
  Me too -- have assorted paperbacks, all kinds, for Sam and the guys in his
camp. I'll send direct, if you have address.

scottie