Re: Weather woes

IT is a miracle! We have had sun for 2 days! It actually seems like spring. Now if it only will give me one more day, so i can get out and play in the garden tomorrow. I did mow the lawn as soon as I got home today. Even that was a delight- just to see blue sky and walk in the grass!

Theresa

Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:

I saw Melody's note about the tornado, pretty scary. How about you Northern Californians, I hope no one is swimming? It's pretty
nice here in SoCal at the moment, although cloudy it is warm and not windy;
yesterday was just perfect.
Cyndi