Re: weekend w/ Jesse

In a message dated 4/17/06 1:39:49 AM, judylee@lewiston.com writes:

> . Insist on a referral to an orthpedic
> surgeon, preferably one specializing in sports injuries.
Judy, I did see a ortho surgeon but not certain if he specialized in sports
injuries.   He was relatively young and is a member of the best know ortho
group in Des Moines.

>  Ask about a "minimally invasive" procedure. Smaller incision, less damage
> to the
> muscles and so a shorter recovery time.
He said I would not be able to garden for 4 wks.   My mother & my husband
have had surgery and were down for only a short time. I ask if he had suggestions
to help me to sleep and he said to stay off my feet during the day.   I am
sure that will not happen.

> Maybe a brace while things are pending? I hope you're
> using a chair or stool rather than kneeling.
He did not mention a brace nor anything other than the surgery.   Fortunately
I do not kneel to garden but bend at the waist.   I will let you know what
happens.   Thanks for the suggestions.