Re: weekend w/ Jesse/now bonzai

> You bonzai enthusiasts, does anyone have a favorite book on their care?
> Jesse brought me a very pretty one for a paying off the house present.

Paul Lesniewicz's book 'Bonsai:  The Complete Guide to Art & Technique'
is my favorite of them all.

Amazon doesn't carry it, but it's a starting point:

I did see it at http://hort.net/+13aC though.  And a search at E. H.
Hamilton books turned this up:

For $2.95, it might be worthwhile.  But I don't anything about it.

The rest of you should look there too...  They have the Pulmonarias
book for $10, Botany for Gardeners for $5, etc.

And on a related note, this book looked neat too:

Good luck with your Bonsai!