From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Gene Bush
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 6:46 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] more tornadoes!

OK here
    Some trees down up on the hill.. a bit of siding torn off and up in a
tree. Hail did a number of some of the plants in the display beds, but
overall we were very lucky. Neighbors around us were not.
    Up to my unmentionables in nursery here....

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana