Re: Cyclamen

> From: MICHAEL HABIB <godihabib@verizon.net>
> Hi Marge,
> Great to hear from you again.
> I planted a few C. bulbs with loving care (pretty expensive bulbs)
and the
> squirrels got them all, I hate those critters!

Late with this, Godi.....bit of catch up tonight.  Yes, the durn
squirrels will dig them up if they can.  I surround mine with pea
gravel and on one bed, for good measure, put down a section of green
plastic garden fence, which worked until I got so tired of looking at
it, I took it up - after which the little stinkers got quite a few of
the tubers.  Am thinking ground glass or barbed wire :->

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Shadyside Garden Designs