From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Christopher P. Lindsey
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:59 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weekend w/ Jesse/now bonzai

> And just how does a martini differ from a mixed drink??

I consider a mixed drink to be multiple typesh of liquid (one usually
alcohol-based) served in quantities of 1 oz. or more for each liquid.

A martini ish probably more work to make, but almost entirely gin with a
little bit of vermouth shaken over ishe..

Yesh, you probably knew that.  I probably jusht didn't use my terminology
right.  :)

Chrish