From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 2:05 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Plant Swap...

Bonnie, I'm glad those who run the swap finally came to their senses.  You
always had problems there.  I don't understand people who think they can
swap plants and not bother to label.  They don't have to put everything on
the label, but at least a color like 'Dark Red Daylily' rather than just

Sounds like you've got some digging to do.

neIN, Zone 5