-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 9:00 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net

No matter whether it's good or bad, there's something to be said for
it--it will be an original, genuine, locally written garden story. The
best we get around here is the occasional printing of a handout from
the County Agent. I think Newsday should be encouraged to do more,
perhaps by feeding the editor tips on worthy events or on upcoming
bloom cycles.