Re: More flower pics

I got mine from Wyss in California

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 6:44 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] More flower pics

Well it's gorgeous. Thanks for the id Kitty and Theresa if you can remember
where you got it - I must have some for my blue and white garden. May have
to google this and see if I can find a supplier!

I grew Lithadora Grace Ward in Z5 for several years. It didn't perform as
well here, but it survived.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5