Re: Herb Suggestion/hen&chicks

LOL Judy - that proves they're tough guys!  Sounds like they're happy
on the plastic bag tho' I'm sure they'd rather not get run over too
many times.  Mine make me smile, too...there's something about those
plants...

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Shadyside Garden Designs

----------
> From: Judy Browning <judylee@lewiston.com>
>
> Marge I have some sempervirens sitting on a plastic bag on the edge
of my
> carport. Someone gave them to me a couple years ago & that's as far
as I got
> with them. They get sun except for summer and early fall when the
grapevines
> are in leaf. Then they get dappled to full shade. Despite getting
run over a
> couple times they are multiplying. Tough little rascals. A few have
crept
> off the concrete onto the soil. In a few more years they may make
it into
> full sun. I really should move them, but they make me smile growing
 there.