I'm in crunch mode right now - sale on Saturday, MG Nursery plant work up to my eyeballs, new job strain, etc - so I have little to no time to read. Just catch a few headlines or clips here and there. Haven't watched the News in over a month.

I woke up today to NPR saying something about some big oil company posting new quarter gains of 60 or 70% as the price of oil reached $73. Then w/ my am coffee I opened the newspaper to this headline: 'Bush acts to soften pain at pumps" Followed by a subheading: "Aids refiners by easing environmental rules". #@*&%^$ If I actually had time to read it, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it.

They're only making money hand over fist, charging us a fortune for fuel, and he's going to make things easier for them while throwing environmental caution to the wind.

neIN, Zone 5