Re: OT-commentary

Me, either. And, frankly, I don't understand the reasons behind it.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT-commentary

Agreed.  I still think relaxing environmental standards is a mistake
however.  I just can't get all warm and fuzzy about that option.

On 4/26/06, Zemuly Sanders <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com> wrote:

Bonnie, you are so right. I was astonished to learn we can reduce our gas
consumption by as much as 25% by driving 55 on the highway. I am trying
do that, but I think I'm putting my life in danger. <LOL>
zem