Good Saturday, but sore today!

Yesterday turned out to be very busy.  In the morning I had a church
workshop to attend.  While there, another member started telling me all the
plants she was trying to find homes for (mostly Hosta and ferns with daisies
thrown in for the sun areas.)  I told her I'd be happy to swap for what
she'd like from my yard.  She picked out a few things and said she'd get
started digging.  It wasn't more than 2 hrs later she brought back 2 LARGE
boxes of daisies, 9 Sun flowers in a pot, 11 beautiful fern (looked like
wood ferns) and some Hosta!  I had started to dig out the plants she liked,
but couldn't match her zealous digging approach!  I continued to dig out
plants for her after she left, finished edging a large border I'd already
started and ended the day near dark by finishing planting all the plants she
brought me.  It was a great deal of fun and she enjoyed herself, too,
however my age is giving me fits today.  I'm so stiff everyone was
commenting on my odd gait this morning at church.

What I don't understand is that this isn't the first time I've been out
digging this season.  I didn't think I should be this sore.  Of course today
is rainy, so maybe it is just "Art" acting up.

I hope everyone else had a good time this weekend!

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)