From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 9:09 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Turf war?

well I am going to be the bomb on this thread!

We always did everything ourselves if capable. We never hired anything out.
Time is getting very precious to me, so I have opted to start letting others
do the routine stuff which gives me 'time' for things I want to do.  With
the amount of hours I work, I have now hired someone to do routine dusting,
mopping of floors, so all my free time is not spent doing chores.  I also
have hired out some other things, like putting more electrical outlets
outside, adding water connections, and a host of other things.
Sure we could have done this- we have been for the last how many years, and
never had time to actually get it done.  This summer, I do plan on hiring
someone to cut the lawn until they go beyond the lawn and hit a plant...
might give me time to 'smell the flowers'
this summer...

Donna