To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] RAIN /international MG conference?

There is now way I can get away from the nursery in May, so I will not be able to attend the MG International. I only recognize on of the speakers names. P. Allen Smith. I have yet to hear him, so not watch him on TV. None of the rest ring a bell. Any comments on Jo Luck, George Anderson, Tina Marie Wilcox, Wane Pianta? I will be going to the Indiana State MG in September as a speaker.Have not made up my mind if I will go for the whole thing. Again, September is our busy month in the fall. Anyone going to the IN get together?
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana