Re: More pet Recalls

Sounds to me like "Mr. Green" is visiting somebody. I would suspect, too, that in this instance he's presenting in the form of political currency. It just makes me sick -- and more and more radical in my thinking. I would wonder what "they" are thinking, but I already know it's all about power and control. Actual people don't count for much.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 3:52 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] More pet Recals

And then there's this:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/04/03/irradiated.food.ap/index.html

I am not one of the foil-hat brigade but, but, I'm really thinking I
will not downsize my vegetable garden. We have many meals where
everything in it comes from something we grew ourselves and despite the
amount of work (you have all suffered through my tirades on that) I've
been appreciating it more and more over the past few weeks.

Cyndi