To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 5:15 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] cameras

Did you try to hold the button down half way to see how the picture was
going to come out? If you did that and it was still blurry, my guess is
it will not work for that type photo.

Although I am not familiar with these cameras, I do know optics make
more difference than pixels, as a general rule. You might want to check
out this site for more info about a camera you are thinking about

They have comparison pages on most cameras.

Of course you don't want one that uses regular batteries unless you have stock in that company :)

My digital camera is in the ancient mode now, but you can change lenses
on it- which does give you alot more options.- but there is always a
trade off- carrying all that equipment is a pain on a trip.