To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 5:49 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] cameras

Kitty,

I have a Nikon Coolpix 8700.  It's my second Coolpix.  I love it!  I do a
lot of macro and close-up photography and have found it to be excellent for these applications. It can be set for manual mode. I often use manual when
I want a shallow depth of field.

I put some examples in an album called "Close-up Photography" at my yahoo
picture site. These are not necessarily my best shots, but just examples.

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York